You are here
Accelerated Testing (425)
Chapter 11 - Accelerated Testing (Environmental Testing Procedures)
- Reducing Test Time
- Test Assumptions
- The Accelerated Test
- What Does an Accelerated Test Accelerate?
- Can Accelerated Testing Do What is Expected?
- Which Environmental Forcing Functions Are Best?
- Different Environments Produce Different Effects
- Different Rates of Test Acceleration
- How Much Acceleration should be Expected?
- Are Accelerated Tests Always Shorter?
- Critical Aspects of Accelerated Test Models
- Accelerated Test Models
- Accelerated Testing is Not Risk-Free
- Miner’s “Rule” Cautions
- The Basic Principles of Test Time Compression
- Two Types of Test Acceleration
- Higher Frequency of Occurrence
- Exaggerate Load Levels
- Accelerated Test Cautions
Accelerated Testing (ver. 425)